Page 1 - Reviews - Kiss My Face, Sensitive Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe & Iceland Moss, Fluoride Free, Citrus Mint Gel, 4.5 oz - iHerb
KE
Global reviews (1,013)
Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Posted on Aug 18, 2023

I am thrilled to have discovered this Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe & Iceland blend – it's truly a game-changer in oral care. From the moment I started using it, I noticed a refreshing difference in my daily dental routine. The combination of tea tree oil, aloe, and Iceland's natural elements has resulted in a toothpaste that not only provides an invigorating and minty freshness but also promotes a soothing and clean feeling in my mouth. I appreciate how the tea tree oil provides a gentle, natural antibacterial effect that leaves my mouth feeling exceptionally clean and free from harmful bacteria. The inclusion of aloe has been a revelation for my sensitive gums. I used to experience discomfort while brushing, but this toothpaste has significantly reduced any irritation or sensitivity. It's as if my gums are receiving a soothing and revitalizing treatment with each brush. Furthermore, the unique addition of Iceland's natural ingredients adds a touch of purity to the overall experience. I feel like I'm giving my oral health a spa-like treatment, all while using a product that's mindful of both my hygiene and the environment. Overall, Toothpaste with Tea Tree Oil, Aloe & Iceland has exceeded my expectations. It's an essential part of my daily routine, and I can confidently say that my oral health has never felt better. If you're looking for a toothpaste that goes beyond the ordinary and provides a refreshing, soothing, and effective experience, this is definitely the one to try.