KE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Love!

It's invigorating smell & refreshing feeling tranquilises me. It's super-moistrising to my super-dry skin since my skin's super-prone. I also feel the probio are helping me to super-relieve, destress & heal. I'd suggest using lightly as needed, so as not to be greasy. All-in-all, I love its great convenient packaging, proportionate pricing & high-quality unique-ingredients.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This product has a very nice natural fragrance. Wasn’t sure I would like the lemongrass in it but it is subtle and goes well with the eucalyptus! Applies well and has a luxurious feel. Yes, I will buy it again!😊👍

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Smells really nice and great for dry skin during winter

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Like it very much, have always used the non scented lotion but will switch to this one from now on.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I'm not care for the smell but I like it make my skin feel smooth.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Sure liked lavender shea better but this scent is OK.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It smells so fresh! My skin absorbs it so fast and it is also very hydrating. Best to apply it right after shower

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Soft on skin and price is reasonable

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

It spreads well and moisturizes moderately. Cospa is good. The scent is lemongrass and eucalyptus, giving a gentle and refreshing scent that does not leave skin. I don't know if there are other creams containing liposomal vitamin C, but since I started taking liposomal vitamin C and I feel the effect on my skin condition and physical condition, I would like to expect beautiful skin.