KE

Posted on May 28, 2022
I love this lotion!

I love this lightly fragranced lotion! The scent is mild enough that it's appropriate for any situation, and doesn't conflict with other fragrances. It's lightweight and easy to apply, especially in the pump bottle, so I can use it quickly after my shower. Even though the lotion is lightweight, it has wonderful ingredients that are very moisturizing for my dry skin. Also, it is very affordable, and with the 16-ounce size, it's perfect for all-over body use. I've trusted the Kiss My Face brand for years, and this is one of my favorite products yet!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The best part is that it absorbs so fast, after a few minutes your hand don’t feel greasy at all. The scent is subtle. I only give 4 stars because I don’t feel like it’s a deeply moisturizing as it could be. However overall the ingredient list is good and it’s a good value for the price.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I usually purchase the peaceful patchouli but this time I tried the lavender and Ylang Ylang . I love the kiss my face lotions so moisturizing and vegan this scent is pleasant and not overpowering also calming .

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I've used Kiss My Face products for decades and I'm especially fond of their Lavender Shea body lotion. This new product isn't quite as rich but it smells great, not too strong, and moisturizes very well without being too heavy.

I have been a fan of this company since the 90s. Very high quality, very eco-friendly. The scent is divine, and it is super moisturizing. It even looks pretty on the counter next to my Kiss My Face hand sanitizer.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Very good on my hands and arms. It has a pleasant, soft scent. It is not a greasy cream and no burning feelings when used. I use it in the evening before bed. The price is good and comes sealed.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

This is a medium weight lotion, so has a good amount of cream to it. The scent is fresh but not overpowering or flowery. Scent could last a little longer.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This skin-nourishing lotion is a pleasure to use. Highly recommended

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

woooow my hands are very soft now