KE

Posted on Aug 5, 2022
Quality canned fish! 🐟🐠🦈

I have never tried mackerel, but I really liked this canned food! The fish itself is delicious, very tender and practically does not have a typical fishy aftertaste, which I personally do not really like (for my taste, tuna has the least of it, so if you like tuna because of its 'lack of fishiness', then you should also have a mackerel taste). Jalapeno gives a spice, very decorating. I also took the lemon version - I also recommend trying it.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

am i really rating canned fish 5 star? yup. high quality - low cost - excellent, delicious, easy source of protein. with the flavors of the olive oil & barely a taste jalapeño are great straight out of the can. quick, easy, great keto meal or on the go. could prob add to salad, omelet, noodles or so many things as well.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Another order out of curiosity, when I opened the tin I thought this does not look good. I was wrong, great mackerel taste and the jalapeños add a nice kick.

60333a4d-dfc5-4fb9-880c-c33210d30b6c
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The best product from this brand is their mackerel in whatever sauce. The fillets are big unlike the sardines which are quite small so thye tend to be saturated with oiul. The mackerel fillets are big so more meat and less saturated sauce. The peppers were a good addition.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I love this brand, the can is easy to drain and has less toxins in it. This variant is pretty tasty and goes well with rice

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Bought it based on reviews and did not disappoint This is VERY delicious and my family loved it We finished it at one go by it self LOL Jalepeno peppers are not very spicy so suitable for children or those who cant take too much heat

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Tried King Oscar Sardines before and love this brand. Thus so happy to see this brand is available here. Fish is good but not spicy enough as I expected on Jalapeno Peppers. Therefore a bit disappointed cos I love spicy so much.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Good to use for supper. taste good. can be used as an ingredients for fried rice. high quality. Nice packaging

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Good, high quality and light healthy meal on the go

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Delicious mackerel! The jalapeno peppers add a nice kick to the fatty flavors of the fish itself. Highly recommended!