KE

Posted on Sep 5, 2021
Used it all already!

Easy to bake with. Although, the back says it can be used to replace normal flour in most baking recipes, I found it was a bit too dry when I did that. I would try and offset it with a bit more liquid or oil.

161180da-5c5e-4daf-a446-8969e0e28ef6
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I know why this flour is so expensive, and it's worth it, but my wallet wishes it were cheaper. I made gluten-free black and white cookies with this that I think you could've given to anyone and they would've never known it was GF. Perfect texture, taste, etc. To be fair the package is quite big and lasted awhile, it's just hard being celiac and food being so pricy especially with inflation happening.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I used it to make a cheese focaccia which turned out fantastic! Truly a great gluten-free flour that can be substituted 1-for-1 for wheat flour recipes.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love using this 1-for-1 product! Makes changing regular recipes to gluten free much easier. Already has xanthum gum too so you don’t have to add that like with other GF flours. And the price is reasonable too!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I trust King Arthur and appreciate the quality of their products. Switching to a GF diet, I was please to find they and a GF diet which I can't find in the supermarkets near me. Works great, easy to use.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

This flour is absolutely perfect!!! You won’t taste that it’s gluten free. Easy to work with, not sticky and delicious. Also the ingredients are on the healthy side compared to other gluten free flours.

Posted on Jul 28, 2021

This is the only gluten free flour that gives me my grandmothers flakey pie crust. It’s the easiest to work with pastries. No grit and smooth results with dough. The best 1:1 I’ve tried. If only they would sell it in Canada. I’ve lived in The USA for 10 years and had to King Arthur when I moved.

Posted on May 23, 2021

Love the flour. Made focaccia with it and it turns out really wonderful. Though because it’s gluten free flour, the texture turns out to be more crumbly than chewy due to the lack of gluten but the taste is definitely not compromised

b713eee6-e36e-4d36-91bb-55ec36db8ce3
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Still haven’t tried this bag, so I’ll come back later.