KE

Posted on Aug 2, 2022
keep my doggies safe

it smells very strong of lemon grass. it's creamy and thick. it is very easy to put on my doggies fur as magical condition treatment. it is lasting long on their fur whole day. my doggies loving its smell. my doggies is safe after spraying it. I live in mountains with lake and trees . there are a lot of bad pests outside my housing. I don't see any pests on my doggies now after using this pet friendly natural spray ! we love no chemical healthy style living with our pets ! sprayer is not good design for our furry friends, we need brushing their fur after applying it. please improve this spray design for convenient use on going out a walk.

66e24429-1c07-457b-afd6-735b5065544d
57c66f58-1042-44ce-af1e-6d6210b13b71
dc3de82a-0b2c-4fb5-9d05-c9a5f077f451
Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is interesting. The texture is like a gel spray and really sticks to the fur when dried down. I recommend taking a flea comb and combing it through your pets fur. I have taken my dog on some hikes in the forest and have found not one tick or flea on her! This actually does work if you are thorough with it. I would also recommend the flea shampoo from this brand and wash your dog about every two weeks during flea season.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Flea season is right around the corner, and the large size will last us for years to come. I've found that by using it, my dogs seem to shed less. I realize it's because I'm shampooing them more, now that I have a product that has a well-needed purpose, besides just cleaning. My dogs had fleas last season. But now "we're armed!"

I always like Lemongrass smell. I felt like it gave my furkids a silky smooth protection on their fur too. It consist of natural ingredients. I usually used it during outdoor activities. We don really like to use Frontline for dogs as they are still dangerous drugs. This another alternative. Hope my comments help. :)

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Smell good and my sensitive dog isn't resisting it. She is usually sensitive to other sprays even it was insect repellent I apply on me. I don't know whether it works against bugs however because I didn't examine carefully whether but she has not suffered from any bug bite.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Went into the mountains last wkend for a 2.5 hr walk/light hike w/doggo! Sprayed her under belly, thighs, legs & my owm legs. We ea. had no bugs after our walk 👍 I love the smell too, i think it stopped mosquitoes that usually find me! Love this product! Easy to use.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I have 2 65 lbs big dogs and I only use this spray whenever I take them out. Usually sprays 3 times on each side of their body and 2 sprays at the bottom. So far only found 1 tick on my shepherd's body in this summer. It does make their fur a little greasy but nothing can be better than natural ingredients. Highly recommended!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Works very well, bout this for my cat who likes to go outside to the garden and after using this spray he stopped getting fleas.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022