KE

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great value for money and works perfectly to hydrate plump and prep the skin for the rest of my skincare routine. It is light and absorbs quickly without leaving any sticky feeling. I have to admit that I don’t like the smell but I love the instant moisturizing affect that it gives me when I apply this toner. I don’t’ think it is for sensitive skin.

caf4ee48-6fb6-4448-af06-5cfe87e633c6
fd474926-4664-43ee-a33e-9edb4e9ca9cb

Wanted to try Jbeauty product for so long and this is my first product! It is a watery, thin, slightly sake-scented toner but very hydrating! Great for my 7skin step! Sake is good for anti-aging that's why japanese women age like wine! Plus the bottle is huge I think it will last several months for me. This is now my 3rd fave hydrating product after my Cosrx snail mucin and tony moly mochi toner!

b621b49b-a170-43ec-a87b-ff5631ecce9b
Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This lightweight hydrating toner has a watery, thin texture that allows me to apply it in multiple layers when my skin needs more hydration. I use it twice a day, morning and night after cleansing and before serums. It was very difficult for me to chose between the two lotions (white and pink) and I ended up buying both. I don't regret it because they compliment each other perfectly. I apply a few layers of the white one for hydration, and one layer of the pink one for moisture. The perfect combination for my skin. Main benefits: ❋ It plumps the skin and helps other actives penetrate better. ❋ Hydrates and make the skin softer. ❋ Protects the skin barrier and brightens the complexion. I have sensitive skin and I have no problems using this lotion. As a rule, I stay away from fragrance in my cosmetics. The scent is mild, pleasant and dissipates in seconds, so I don't mind it. I love the size of the bottle and the decent price of this high quality product. The pump works fine. I will continue to repurchase it because it offers good value for money.

b932dd27-c685-43f0-89b1-688f742c8592
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Great purchase on discount. I have searched for body lotion but hard to find one that is suitable. This one is perfect for where I live (humid) as it’s not greasy, and actually brightened some hyperpigmentation on my legs. I’ve tried the High Moist version previously but threw that away because it was too heavy and greasy, this one is just nice. Probably HG status

9f3c44bf-9ace-484b-9742-86296f38cc53
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I wanted to try this toner for long time and I'm happy that I finally did. I love the scent. I haven't tried sake but it smells like Calpol, the purple one, something between bubble gum and alcohol. The ingredients are great. It is very watery so it can become messy when using it but I like how it adds hydration without the sticky and heavy feeling. I mix little bit with ascorbic acid (from the ordinary in powder form) and I use it as a vitamin c serum and works great.

19f1875f-f170-48f4-87ee-96f3a4e03565
0f74d681-1c5b-4008-b3bd-8956fba7a414
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

the package is just cuuute, i am not bothered by the smell i actually find it lovely and it disappears after few seconds. i love the pink one because of the moisturising effect but it can feel a little bit sticky if you put too much. but in general i love this product and i use it twice a day.

d58db2e1-58d0-45a5-90cf-24c3f4d1f439
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Decided to try this because of recommendations online. My skin feels moisturized and soft after but I wouldn't say it's exclusively bc of this product. I use this in the morning, together with a heavier moisturizer at night. Also worth decanting a small amount into a spray bottle for a midday refreshing spray.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I am sucker for brightening, so I picked this version because I saw it contains arbutin and citric acid. Nice lotion with watery consistency, so it's more like a toner for layering. I apply it on damp skin in the morning and/or evening sometimes in multiple layers and then continue with my routine. It has fruity, bubblegum scent, not my favorite, but it fades away. Great quality and size for the price.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I had already been using the Kiku High Moist version, and enjoyed it so much that I wanted to try the Bright Moist as well to boost the arbutin content in my routine without having to try out a whole new type of product. I have very dry, dehydrated sensitive skin with rosacea, and I need all the hydration I can pack into a routine. I use several layers of this thinner, non-sticky version of the toner/skin conditioner, alternating with several layers of the High Moist. I am already about to buy my second bottle of the Bright Moist because iHerb has the best price I have seen for it anywhere! I’m seeing a real improvement in a large patch of discoloration on my forehead (it seems to be breaking up and sort of pixellating?), and also on some freckles on my upper arms and décolleté. Love love love Kiku!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Great value toner, comes in a big sized bottle. I use this every morning because it provides a nice, light hydration and doesn’t make sunscreens pill. It’s called “brightening” because it contains arbutin and retinyl palmitate. It has a sweet sake scent that dissipates quickly after it’s applied. The packaging is fancy and looks good displayed on a vanity, but the pump is not great for the consistency of the toner - take care to press down gently, otherwise it will spray everywhere.