KE

Posted on Oct 3, 2021
Ok

The dough smells great and is really easy to work with. Here comes the BUT the Coconut flour is really dominant in the taste and unfortunately makes it dry and feels like it's stuck in your throat even after adding the 1 cup of butter (Recommended). If you like Coconut it's for you and if you are not don't try it.

46a3f900-31fe-425e-847d-6079464e2c72
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Ingredients are good but taste is not fantastic. Coconut flavour is too strong. Perhaps an almond flour equivalent. Also the dough is very soft. Hard to cut into the rounds for baking. But makes a lot of cookies. Unfortunately for this, first bite was good but more than that it was too dry and coconuty. Won’t buy again…

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

these are ur typical vanilla cookies, but bland bit sandy. I suggest adding some walnut flour or Penaut butter, or some more sweetener and perhaps orange zest (not all combined ofc).

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love the receipt simple and healthy. Loved the teste. My daughters were less positive as me :) didn't eat a lot, so I had more for me

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

looks good.. well packed will update once I attempt to bake it

ae71ec5f-9a0e-488a-a277-b9e66b822fe8
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Easy to make. The scent and flavour are great. I need to restock it.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Easy to prepare and delitious taste with natural ingredients.. but It is expensive beside the small size of the bag.. good for Keto .

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Haven't made yet, but other products from this brand have been good

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

Loved this cookie mix. The taste was great when I added lavender.