KE

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These taste amazing! So fudgy and chocolately. No weird aftertaste. I cannot recommend these more! Mixed in some walnuts - have to try not to eat too many! Everyone loves them! Great quality product with good ingredients. I’m so happy to find Keto and co products. Have to mention it’s also really easy and fast to make.

6f4aaea6-9008-4db5-9a2c-374ca0f28d4a
69078185-eeab-47e2-a551-8021435c94a7
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I restarted my keto journey in mid May 2021 and have lost 21kg to date. I went on a keto haul on iHerb and found some awesome products. I love desserts and one of my faves is brownies. So when I found these, I was stoked. I made them immediately and IT TASTED SOOO GOOD. I added some crushed walnuts to the mix and when it was done, I added some ChocZero chocolate syrup for that decadent taste. I will defo order it again. Highly recommend for those on a keto journey.

1ba208fe-c541-4dd4-bf51-5fac7bc557a7
Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I made these Keto brownies as one of the desserts for our Thanksgiving dinner. They were delicious, except that the edges of the brownies burned and I had to cut off about 1/2" around all the edges of the pan and throw it away. That was probably my fault, since the instructions said to bake 30-35 minutes until the edges of the brownies felt firm. At 30 minutes the edges did not feel firm, so I cooked them 5 minutes longer. This extra 5 minutes of cooking caused the edges to get black. But I will definitely buy these brownies again, as they helped satisfy my sweet tooth.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

These are super good! If you were to serve these, no one would know they were low or no sugar, actually taste better in my opinion. I don't miss the regular kind. I am dairy-free also, and use Earth or Smart Balance vegan butter. I add all kinds of stuff to these, and the flavor and consistency of the mix is still on point. I add ground flax, Chia seeds, and walnuts for Omegas and other nutrients, but it never changes how good they taste! Cook time is perfect! BEST made the night before so they can stay super gooey , but are set and won't fall apart. If you are a cooked edges kinda person, cooked em that way too. All good. :)

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

There is some question about the fiber/sugar substitute involved in this product is corn derived and whether or not it will spike your blood sugar. We aren't tracking that but you might keep it in mind. That said, these are good brownies. Even better when cold if you can believe that. Somehow this is supposed to make 16 brownies which makes for tiny, tiny squares. If you want a satisfying amount, you'll get nine which will up your macros. Still, at that size, you only get the calories and carbs from 1.7 servings.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Awesome brownies! Best to be consumed while still warm :) I exactly followed instructions and they turned out chewy on the outside and reach, buttery on the inside. Also, I am not a big fan of coconut flour in baked goods, but for some reason here it seems to be fitting quite nicely (as well as in other Keto&co backing mixes) and smell/taste of it is not that intense. Will definitely repurchase within nearest time.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I make these great tasting kept brownies using my mini waffle maker. It's great since I can portion it to smaller sizes. You can still taste the alcohol from the substitute sweeter but either way better than the regal sugar loaded brownies

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

It’s really very very tasty. I’ve tried several from keto and Co, this is the best I cook without butter, only egg whites and water.Was calories. But I eat a bigger portion (( recommend anyway’

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

ADDICTIVE ALERT! These brownies are soooo good it gives you a nice hard edge and a tender inside, full of texture, without a crash after! Took me soooooo long to find a keto brownie that is yummy, and now I HAVE FOUND IT!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

easy to make and bake. my asd son loves this and less sugar which is healthier and suitable for him. taste good and delicious. very easy recipe to follow.