KE

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Not a strong scent

The scent is normal. It is not totally neutral but you can use it at home when other people are around. It will not bother you. The texture is not like of a usual nail polish, it is rather soft. Use it daily in the evenings while watching TV. Easy to apply.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

This product isn't irritating and doesn't smell like other nail repair products, which is a nice thing (in fact, it's scent-free). It's very easy to apply and is absorved quickly. My nails do look better since I started using it. However - perhaps due to the nature of my nails' problems (essentially, chemotherapy) - I think that Kerasal ointment has an equal if not better overall effect. Instead of using two products, I'll just use one.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Easy to apply and dries quickly. I’ve been using it for a week, consistently applying twice a day as recommended, and it seems to be making a difference already to the colour and texture of my toenails. When I’ve finished this bottle I will be buying more.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I put this product as a nail polish daily in the evening and after one week of using it I am feeling a dramatic improvement of the growth of my nails

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

working great so far! it doesn't dry or soak in very fast, but my nails feel stronger

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Am using it for the first time, but nothing negative so far

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Really helped me and I'm going to buy more.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

A great product and shipped quickly...would recommend

Posted on May 30, 2022

Works very well In two weeks almost done Great !!!!

Auto-translated from German

Small bottle with a brush. no fragrance Slightly watery texture but very easy to apply. I have nail psoriasis on two of my fingernails so I'll have to wear it for a while. I've been using it for a month and haven't seen any change yet. You have to use it for at least 6 to 9 months to see results.