KE

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Really saw a difference on the first use, I use this every night after my shower and my feet have never been this soft that I remember. I have a callus sine I was like 13 years old (I’m 23 years old now) and I really massage this ointment to it and I feel that it is helping a lot highly recommend for everyone very adorable you must try it.

8391a819-38b6-43ce-b833-6e966b8a8241
a197c1d7-3105-4e5e-8a6f-b353ea980e71
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

After few applications, my hard dry skin had improved. I am glad I read others review before buying. This product is really superb and it works for me too. The photo showed improvement of my dry cracked leg. I apllied the cream/ gel after shower, twice a day and glad to see my dry cracked legs improved.

88d55c45-869b-499d-9640-c6a73b4935fc
Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This is the second tube i have bought. I put it on my calluses and heels to reduce thick dry skin after a shower. I then use Eucerin RR cream all over the foot and put on cotton socks for at least 2 hours or overnight. Thanks for the advice Dr Dray. Kerasal ointment is fragrance free and a viscous gel that rubs in very easily. It also dries faster than other ointments eg. Vaseline.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

I got to know this product from Dr. Dray (Youtube). This is amazing!!! Just one application and I noticed the difference. I only need to use it 2x for the 1st week. After that I use once a week / once every 2 weeks. My heel is alot smoother now and no more cracks! Happy days!

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is more like an oil based ointment, not a cream nor a gel. I used this ointment every night after I wash my feet. I have cracks on my heel and this ointment relieved the crack within 1 week. This was recommended by Dr Dray too. There is no smell and I would wear a sock after applying the ointment. The size can last me a long time. The biggest benefit is it does bring relief to cracked heel.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I got this because of Dr.Dray. I wanted to help my mum out with her cracked and dry feet, and I have to say I’m impressed. There really is a difference even with one use. But I think a complete change will be seen after consistent daily use. Contains very good keratolytic ingredients such as salicylic acid and urea.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I bought this based on the reviews and it didn't disappoint. It is just as healing and moisturizing as promised. Ideally, use it on scrubbed heels so it penetrates better instead of having to fight already dead skin cells. You may want to put on cotton socks and use it overnight because it is quite greasy. But you *will* wake up with baby soft feet. 10/10 recommend and will keep purchasing in the future.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Excellent cream for dry and cracked skin on feet. It's enough to use it every couple of days. It leaves not smell or other irritation. I also used it my toe nails. The main active is Urea, which is great for feet. Price is OK. Easy to use. Must specify: I don't live in the US. I follow (loosely) Dr Dray's blog and she recommended it. Solved a persistent problem.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love this product. I also got it after Dr Dray's recommendation and it does exactly what she said. I used to use foot file to remove callus in my ankles and apply lotion afterwards yet my foot appeared cracked after 1 week. After using the product daily, I no longer need my foot file and my ankles aren't cracked again. It takes approximately 1 week for me to see the result. I use it on my toes as well and cuticles reduce significantly.