KE

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I give these breast pads a 5 out of 5. Fantastic value and great quality! These are soft, absorbent and organic for way less than I paid for the ones I had before. They are larger than others, but it’s a better more natural fit and shape. The lovely packaging and addition of the washing bag makes it a nice gift for a new mom. (I’m horrible with wrapping things so I appreciate thoughtful packaging.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I mainly use it at home. Compared to disposable one from Pigeon, I need to change more often like every time I feed. But quite soft & comfortable so I love it! Just bought another pack so that I don’t have to do laundry so often.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Very good and reusable and dosent change after the wash

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Haven’t used yet but it looks good. Big though

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Eco friendly great quality product Just wash it in laundry

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Nursing pads are a must for all lactating mothers. these pads are soft and has good absorption. I would recommend this.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

these are seriously amazing and so pretty love that I have a pair for each day and affordable for reusable and machine washable

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Great and great price!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Very soft, good absorbent.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

After giving birth for the first time, I found that I often get breast milk, so I bought it because it seems to be more eco-friendly and softer than disposable. That was a good purchase! The pastel colors are cute, and if you have 7 sets, you can wash them easily. It even comes with a laundry net, and when it arrives, you can wash it and use it immediately. The pile fabric is soft to the touch, and it absorbs well, so I was able to make a good purchase.

c05080dc-a754-42c0-8d9a-31580535ec72