KE

Posted on Jun 29, 2022
Surprisingly good

I never write reviews, but loved this. It’s not too bitter, tastes quite like coffee (much more than I expected from a grain based product), and doesn’t leave you jittery. Decaf coffee makes my stomach feel queasy (acid, maybe?) but this does not. Great quality and dissolves easily even in cold liquids.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I did not expect to be happy with this product but was very pleasantly surprised. It is terrific. It smells great, tastes great and works for me as a substitute, as I can no longer drink coffee. Is there a difference, sure, it’s not coffee, but it works for me.

Posted on May 21, 2022

For beneficial reasons and lessen my caffeine intake, I add it to my morning cup of coffee. I love that the taste blends in. In time this can replace my coffee.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The whole world was out of this product, it seemed. After many days of searching on line, I finally found it here- at iherb . Thank goodness. It arrived quickly as well. This product serves as a pre-biotic and tastes great.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I love the taste of this caffeine free , roasted grain beverage and that it’s packaged in glass. The size of the container means I only have to purchase 2-3 times a year to enjoy on a daily basis.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Yummy beverage alternative to coffee. I have to limit my coffee intake and this has been a great find

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great coffee alternative. Came in- in good time.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

As mentioned earlier in the review, this is grain coffee, not instant coffee. The raw materials are barley and malt barley. I like the taste of malt barley, so I was looking for a malt barley drink that did not contain sugar. This is very nice. It contains a lot and you can easily make a malt barley drink without sugar. I mix it with coffee and drink it.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Since it is in the form of granules, it is easy to dissolve, and I thought it was safe because caffeine was reduced in the decaffeination. I don't like the bitterness of coffee, so I like it because it has less bitterness. Since the amount in the bottle is large, if it should be knocked down, it will spill and it will be a serious problem, so I moved a small amount to a sealed case.

dcca3bad-b974-48cf-8f12-eead9708c039
6e559167-ad7d-403c-b458-a2ce971a9cb6
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

Until now, I used to buy and drink cafix and pero makers for grain coffee. As with any manufacturer when drinking grain coffee, I don't really like drinking black, so I always add milk. Then you can drink it deliciously like a latte. Since kaffree roma is light, I think that people who like a little richness are not enough. I prefer richness, so I add more powder and milk. Next time, it depends on the price, but cafix is cheaper and richer, so I don't think it will be repeated.

11ede321-7ba9-425a-b307-b3706ed96507