KE

Posted on Jun 19, 2022
Excellent! iherb Had. a Great Deal!

Just The Cheese Mini Crunchy Bites Wisconsin Cheddar Bites are an awesome super cheesey low carb snack. Great for a workplace snack or a late night cheese craving. They are portion-controlled which is fantastic to control the fat related properties. I I have purchased them multiple times in the past through Amazon BUT recently found a much better price point through iherb!!!!!!

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

These are mini but packed with cheesy saltiness crunch. I have ploughed through 2 packets at a time because I can't get enough of them. Good keto friendly snack.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Wow ... so delicious, crunchy and definitely feel like it's just grilled cheese. It is very convenient that it is divided into small bags. Excellent. Strongly recommends.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are crunchy, cheesy and delicious and super low in carbs. So good as mini crackers with dip or croutons in salad. I will definitely buy again.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

the products of this brand is perfect, there are around 20 small pieces and the sodium is not too high but acceptable as cheese the serving size is just right for the consumption I eat it as snack or mixed with yogurt

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I use these as much as my kids as a school snack. It’s the perfect size for a pick me up. Delicious flavor and super convenient. I’ve ordered a few times already.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Tastes great, like the cheese remains after making a pressed toast. Kinda small but filling. Genius product

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Great tasting and just enough in a bag to satisfy the 'munchies'!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

A good snack for keto diet, low carbs and handy

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I just love those snacks! so easy to use, so convenient and great size.