KE

iReeRee
Posted on May 28, 2022

The taste is great & I love that it’s super crispy, size is convenient good packaging the quality of ingredients & composition is great & the taste is not very spicy but flavorful bites, has benefits to use in ur diet rather than commercial crisps & great snack to eat & good serving size 👍🏻 plz like if it was helpful 👍🏻😀

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Simple ingredients, great taste! I use these to help keep me on the keto diet. I love the spice natural jalapeño flavor with No MSG! Great product and convenient snack.

Been looking for some cheese snacks so I bought this on a whim..Not a fan, this is soooo salty, I feel like eating this is going to give me kidney problems lol. I normally find all things jalapeno super addictive, but I don't like this. *sigh* Are healthy, savoury snacks that also taste good just too much to ask for..?

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are so good. A little bit spicey. Great flavour, not too hot and super low in carbs so it is an awesome snack that goes with dip, or use as croutons in salad or soup or just on their own. I bought all 3 types. I love them!!

GobbyHong
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

A great product to try. Got a sour note and a little spicy! Crunchy bit size with individual packing is great for portion control. The only think is it is quite pricy lol~

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Very tasty snack without okay calories, also not too fatty. Quality seems to be very good, my only issue is that its a bit expensive for my taste, but overall a good product. Especially for a low carb diet.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love potato chips and savory snacks, but I’m trying to cut down on my carb intake. I read some good reviews of this product, so I purchased it. To me it tastes like salty terrible tasting little bits! Total waste of money. I threw them out! Next time I want something crunchy & salty, I’ll go for some salted nuts & if you want cheese, cheese tastes way better than eating these snacks!!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These are great, kids like for school snacks and a nice afternoon carb free snack for adults too

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

The flavor and texture was perfect, and the size of the bag was just right for portion.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

It’s an ok snack. Good for a salty fix. Does not have much of a jalapeño taste as I would like.