KE

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I love that the ingredients are organic. It's hard to find ready to go snacks like these that are low in sugar, high in protein, and organic. I actually prefer these when they are a tad warm. The chocolate is gooey and the cookie itself kind of tastes like a tootsie roll.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Tastes just like regular peanut butter chocolate chip cookies🍪 and it’s rich in protein and fiber, which is perfect for pre/post workout snack 🤩 I had this for breakfast with a cup of coffee and it was really satisfying. It’s kind of expensive but I’ll definitely buy it again!!

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I bought 3 kinds of these stuff , 1 Keto Brownie, 1 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie, And 1 Keto Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie. Except for a bad shape this one is the best of 3 I might buy it again Btw calories are not low

250b2d8a-10c3-4266-9ed4-57fac7385cf7
aa70767e-342c-48da-b3c4-3f85e8af55c2
c1761383-2555-461a-9d5b-47a053bcbafc
Posted on May 24, 2022

it's ok tastes artificial I have tried other cookies on iherb and though it's not bad there definitely better tasting than this one the price is fair for the amount and the package seems good other than that I wasn't impressed I personally didn't like it but I do recommend you to try for yourself 🙂

030e04d3-95d3-4cf1-8fcb-a46699f8e505

I’ve been making lots of Keto baked goods lately, so bought a bunch of keto cookie mix to try. This turned out to be very delicious 🤤 can add nuts, berries or chocolate chips accordingly to your likes 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

If you're on keto or even low carb be aware that the carb content of this cookie is pretty high. The taste is not so good but that's a personal preference

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

When i open this cookie and start to eat-i open iherb to order again-Really first time in my life i so much like protein cookie-really best ever! So shame this brand so quickly sold out… Waiting when i can order again!

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

One of the staples in our household :) the ingredients used in the product just so worth it. Fix your cravings. Highly recommended :) We will keep buying them!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Great taste and easy to make loved it thanks. Size could have been better package was great, quality fantastic and ingredients good i use it for lunch and tea. lots of protein. Didn't look anything like the package showed. very yummy indeed. thanks

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

I bought these because of the ingredients - love peanut butter and choc together! The larger size is satisfying and I don't feel the need for a second (or third!) cookie with my coffee. Good quality and value for money.