KE

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

when it arrived, it was a bit crumbled. but it was well understood, because the journey was far from US to Indonesia. anyway, taste was great, so no complaint. price is competitive.

ff8d3b36-8009-45d9-91e4-8aba1594ed17
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

These are my favorite biscuits to have with coffee. They’re buttery and crunchy, and the quality is great. They’re quite sweet so the box lasts a bit.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Was thoroughly surprised with the taste and texture of these cookies! The crunch factor and strong butter aroma makes these cookies a ten out of ten. Without a doubt will repurchase again.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Theses are a wonderful snack that tastes great with a cup of coffee. They also taste good just to eat by itself. Great quality, perfect packaging to keep them from breaking. I use them for serving to friends, they’re a perfect size even if on a diet.

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I love these cookies. They are thin crispy and downright delightful. If you are a fan of stroopwafels then try these. So delicious! Good for or with dessert. Great with tea. Also, a delicious breakfast.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

I get these cookies on my annual trip to Aruba. I was so happy to see them here since I have not been able to go. These are delicious! Now that I know how to get them in the US, I will be ordering more!

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

This is great snack. We love to eat it so much. Great quality and taste. Nice surprise to have it on iHerb. We use it very often.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

These are high quality cookies. They taste very buttery and you can tell that they use lots of tasty ingredients. I like having one of these biscuits with a cup of tea or coffee. They're a good sweet snack.

Mingzy
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Crispy type biscuit but it’s quite sweet. Can’t eat very many. Need to have some plain tea or coffee with it. Not many pieces per box. Not so value for money.