KE

Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Absolutely Recommend.

After spending so much time indoors and living where the winter is pretty heavy, my kids are always in need of supplements. This Vitamin D from is excellent. I don’t even need to remind them to take the vitamin, I leave it the bottle on the dinning table and they just add it to their juice or food. Super easy, without stress. I feel it has helped to keep their immune system strong. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone looking for Vitamin D Supplements for their children.

3dddbeb9-178c-4b98-927a-006de0311d94
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Pandemic? Most people stay at home and make us lack sunlight 😂 Especially for those of us who avoid the sun so that their skin doesn't look good, of course we really need vitamin D. Even though it's written for children, it can be consumed by adults too, especially for those who can't take vitamin pills in pill form, this form of serum makes it easier for us to take it. What is allowed for children must have safe content. The benefits of vitamin D are also good for forming strong bones and teeth not only that, this product is also good for improving mood and making you sleep better. It's worth it for the price. In terms of taste, when you first try Vitamin D, it smells like peppermint, the mint smells really good. But when I tried it, it tasted bland. Honestly, I can't drink the plain one, I don't know why, So after drinking this vitamin D, I immediately drank water. But after tried this Vitamin D, my bones feel stronger. Usually i often sprain. I have tried several JoySpring products and all the products I have tried have been amazing!

3c40894c-9641-4d9f-a4ab-050d979bb205
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

I am not really a fan of being out in the sun for too long so the next best thing i can do to get the vitamin D that I need is to take vitamin D supplements! 😊 I decided to try this one, especially because it is a liquid vitamin! So far I like it and I like how it tastes like peppermint 😋

78e718c2-6f73-4bd9-9ea8-69b87cbcb75e
Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Overall greatness. Smells good, minty. Tastes good. And my son calls it HIS fancy vitamin. We were supposed to share. But he claimed it somehow. Why? No clue. He always reminds me not to forget to give him him fancy vitamin. Do i need to say more? Win from a toddler. That means, win win win for parents. Ig natashaharperxoxo As i am writing this review, my son saw the picture and said "that's the fancy vitamin." Lol

3657cd71-2993-4528-87d1-8a553f87a2da
Posted on Nov 24, 2021

I love this for me and my kids!! I love that it’s made out of real ingredients and with no nasty chemicals. The mission of this company is the best!! It doesn’t taste nasty, even my kids take it with no issue.

a93752de-0f5d-4c25-ae72-5bdc20fa954d
94487a5d-cac9-4bed-8f84-fede60d99bde
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It's always hard to find liquid supplements that are both tasty and natural so I'm so glad we found these drops. The kids will actually take them without throwing a fuss and knowing they are getting the vitamins they need without all of the extra junk gives us peace of mind.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I give it to my little guy every single day in his juice. It has a bit of a different taste to it by itself (I actually like it!) but we still add to his juice so he doesn't know he's taking anything! I even. put it in my coffee daily and the liquid is such a better alternative to any gross pill or gummy. I read it even absorbs something like 2x the amount of vitamin D as a liquid too!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I was not sure about getting this at first, because it says for kids. I was recommended this by a friend and he said it is great. I ordered and it arrived very fast. I use it everyday and love it! I add it to my morning drink (coffee, water, orange juice) and I am off. Vitamin D is so important and I saw that it is helps with covid, too. Sometimes, when you don't get that sunlight, then this is a great supplement! I highly recommend this.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

A word of caution, make sure you add these drops to a drink like a hot tea or cocoa because just alone will burn your throat. I have been adding a few drops to my tea every morning and I feel that it has helped my mood since it is winter and we are lacking vitamin D from the sun.