KE

Posted on Oct 22, 2021
Great product!!!

These drops are great! Ive been giving them to my 4 yrs old daughter for about 3 weeks now. I usually mix it with with her drinks. At first I was worried that she wouldn’t drink it because of the taste, but i mixed it with orange juice and she couldn't tell which is great since kids often reject vitamins or medicine because of the taste. Another thing I like is that it's made of all natural ingredients. Before l gave the supplement to her I tried it myself to make sure it wouldn't cause neither of us a stomachache. She's been taking it for almost 3 weeks now and is doing great so far. I would also like to add that shipping was quick and product arrived in good conditions.

50b69a2c-eff0-4720-b926-81899a275e28
Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Both my husband and I noticed a difference in the first week! I felt less distracted during the work day, less drained after long sessions at the computer, and more energy later in the day! PLUS, it actually tastes good! It has a hint of sweetness but basically is a highly concentrated herbal tea. ✔ Natural Ingredients ✔ Good Taste ✔ Actually Works Highly recommend!!

c3603b13-de24-4e6a-9a28-fd76cd4deacd
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Taste is good, doesnt have a bad smell and it can easily be mixed with juice for the kids. My toddler started having a better sleep and he can sit for longer times to focus on his school chores. It’s completely natural which is great for kids and also for adults so its a great supplement for those who need a little help specially toddlers.

ab329ad3-76d0-4c43-be13-7aeb8870d131
Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This is the best Product im try verry good for my kids and me too because i used.the quality is super and the ingredient is the best recomend absolutli, realy help for kids and adult my child have 14 age and me is 44 years and really help us . 100% recomend im buy againt. Help to child is more health and strong is good for help child in the school.

14377528-2e36-40f3-9a6a-2e1c06074e44
Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The quality is amazing! The ingredients are natural and taste good when I pair it with a cup of tea in the morning. I have seen a lot of improvement in my studies since I started taking these drops. It is advertised for kids but adults can certainly use and benefit from it as well! I am currently in my last year of college and trying to finish my degree while taking care of my infant daughter all day long. These drops really help me focus and pay attention especially after a long night and/or early morning.

2510ba57-c1e8-4cc7-8d18-e595892c4c35
Posted on Oct 6, 2021

Before giving this to the kids, I wanted to try it for myself. Although the dosage is different for adults (two droppers twice a day) I think it's a good test. Flavorful and not hateful in taste. Kids will like it. And this supplement had no side effects like upset stomach or acid. I took it early morning before workout (4:30) and after 12 noon around 1pm. It totally gets rid of the afternoon letdown that I’ve often felt around 3pm. Kept my head clear and, for this ADHD guy, helped my focus. So I give it a big thumbs up for taste, effectiveness and safety benefit. The quality ingredients work, The package is definitely designed for kids but the Genius Drops aren't just for kids. Try them, you'll like them.

c4db3e79-cb9c-4087-b8d7-0060f3069ac5
Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I love the quality of this product! The taste is really good, almost like a green tea. I noticed a great improvement in my focus and will continue to use this dietary supplement for a long time! I love that this product is great for all ages! I highly recommend this product!

85c6980d-5a71-4644-b102-786eecc01bd2
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Ok, so my boys tried this & I noticed my 12 year old had better focused memory. He’s very intelligent but has a tendency to forget things frequently & I saw a positive change after using these drops for just a few days. He didn’t love the flavor, but that was easily remedied my putting it into juice, applesauce, etc. Give these a try and see what you notice in your kids! :)

2068b72b-3f66-4743-8e05-15d0a1665ed4
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My 6 year daughter actually takes the drops by itself I don't have to mix it in anything and that's a plus for me to not have any push back. Seems to work pretty well so far but it's only been a couple of weeks so I'll provide an update if anything changes!

9a89ceed-7b37-4279-9844-7ee7a06e90be
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

this product is so amazing it come down my son he go to daycare is the best thing my first time trying it and I love it...... is a great product No Doubt... mother out there this is the best thing for your children they do work a lot for the kids

445c983f-341a-4bb4-a9f0-a1b81c8f9c1a