KE

Posted on Mar 30, 2022
One of the very best!

Al dente brown rice noodles, even though cooked for longer than the recommended 11 mins. Versatile for any recipe. Can be used not just for Italian spaghetti dishes but for Asian cooking in place of white flour noodles. They are better in texture and more healthy. Photo shows a vegetarian dish of pressure cooked Jovial brown rice spaghetti, still al dente, with vegan prawns.

e81a42dd-4695-40c3-b638-6f494bf9e700
Posted on Sep 17, 2021

I've been searching for the best non-wheat pasta, and after several disappointments with other rice and chickpea pasta brands, I'm happy to report this is the one. The texture is just amazing, it stays really chewy and al dente. So much so that everyone at our house prefers this one over normal pasta. Best of all we don't feel bloated after a nice big plate of this pasta, so it has become a weekday dinner staple.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

In love with this pasta! In Europe where I live it's hard to find rice only pasta, it's almost always a mix of rice and corn. I love the neutral taste and the structure, it's like you're biting into real pasta. I would recommend it and definitely buy again.

I have tried different forms of this pasta in the past and loved them all. This time I decided to try a spaghetti type pasta. What I like about this pasta is that after eating it it feels like you full, but not as heavy as after "regular" pasta, because it's brown rice pasta. This pasta is tasty, and the quality is excellent. I would say that its taste is not too different from regular pasta, and even tastier.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

These spaghetti noodles are spot-on when it comes to flavor and texture. They are hands-down the best gluten free spaghetti noodles I have tried. Top quality! Other GF brands tend to break apart easily and lack that chewy pasta texture. Not these! Just amazing. I can enjoy spaghetti night again and treat my GF friends!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I was told by friends that this was the best organic gluten-free pasta on the face of the planet. I concur! My husband and I loved it. It is very easy to cook and does not mush like other gluten-free rice products. I also tried the organic gluten-free capellini - it too was a real hit, and for the same reasons. Both of these products reheat well also if there are ever leftovers.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

These taste as good as non-gluten free, but also I like that they are a bit more "gummy" compared to other non-gluten free pasta. I think that it might be that gluten-free pasta made of the brown rice is more dense than the one made from white rice, corn and quinoa, but I'm still researching ))

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Light, texture and quality are the best I have ever tried. Ingredient is pure brown rice which is good, and easy to cook. I use it to substitute wheat noodles and spaghetti for gluten free choice which makes me feel good. Taste is delicious when I take it with tomato and herbs. I love the size and package because it's slim, easy to store.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

Since I change to gluten free diet, I looking for Brown Rice Pasta instead of the normal wheat made spaghetti, I've bought other brand, and I also wanna try this, I'll keep up-date how I feel after eating. I was so much satisfied with it, that's why it said got the award winning of taste and texture, I agreed and they've worth to. Highly recommend to Pasta lovers even who had no digestion issue

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

We love Jovial products in our home. This is the only pasta brand what I give my kids. The taste is amazing and it cooks perfectly.