KE

healingwings
Posted on Jan 23, 2022
Excellent! egg noodles and gluten free are the best

This brand quality is above none other. The taste is #1 for egg noodles and pasta for gluten free. Anyone who lives off of a gf diet knows the quality and taste can be hard at times but ingredients seems to above par and size and packaging seems to be better than most. WE always go for this brand first and look for it on sale because price is the only downfall. :)

I have an autoimmune illness so I can't eat gluten, but I'm also allergic to corn so it can be really hard to find gluten-free foods that don't contain my allergies. I've never come across a tagliatelle like this from any other brand, I'm really glad to have found it! It doesn't break apart and tastes great with pesto! There's also a lot in the box, especially for one person it lasts a while and it's not expensive!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Jovial does one of the best gluten free options for pasta. I cannot live without pasta but I am trying to cut out on gluten so this is an amazing alternative which also has amazing texture and tastes good with all sorts of sauces although it it slightly firmer than regular semolina or wheat flour pasta

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

By far the best brand that makes gluten-free pasta with a texture like wheat-based pasta! Love this egg version. Almost like the real thing!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

All Jovial products are great. Taste great and I only wish it was cheaper to buy in AUD currency. I keep checking out if on sale and stoke pile then

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My number one vhoife for gluten-free pasta by far. The texture is so authentic. A little chewy, but also silky and soft. And it tastes so good with a nice ragu!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Very good quality, been using this brand for years now and it is delicious and works for all kinds of recipes, even al dente. Tastes even better than regular pasta.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

I love Jovial pastas! The quality is amazing The egg tagliatelle works beautifully in my tuna casserole. It always cooks up perfectly and tastes delicious. Give it a try -- you won't be disappointed I promise.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

As with all Jovial products really amazing. Tastes like real pasta, same texture and easy to cook. Use like regular tagliatelle and enjoy. Generous serving sizes, especially when you are used to lower carb so eat less pasta in general to sauce ratio.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Before my husband realised he was gluten intolerant we used to eat wholemeal pasta most of the time. He is really happy to have found pasta with a little more fiber than regular GF pasta.