KE

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Amazing flavour and quality, always have good workouts with this wouldn't recommend this for beginners but it's great for anyone used to preworkouts only issue I would say is that the citrulline is very underdosed but other than that it's all perfect

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Does what a pre-workout does and more. Gives you that tingle, but I live for that. Definitely gives you that extra push. Best one I’ve had yet. Will recommend to my friends.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Flavour: 6/10 Pump: 3/10 Energy: 6/10 crashes after 1 hour Focus: 2/10 Price: 10/10 So basically It's not the best but it's worth the affordable price. Recommend buying it if you are on a budget and want to experiment with an average pre-workout

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

The product was received well in time so full marks to iHerb for delivery. Coming to the performance of the product. The product is average, the type of hit as expected was not there. The punch that i have got from my previous Pre-workout supplement was pretty intense. So i wont be reordering this one. Will get back to pre-kaged supplement.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

My favorite part of this drink is the great taste it has. I love how each of the ingredient is listed out with the respective quantity they have. The only discrepancy is the cost but you get what you pay for.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Very powerful, you just took it before the training and see the results

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great product and great quality. Taste is very good. Will order again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

quality product and very good taste, meets expectations, I recommend