KE

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

The quality of ingredient shows that it will help to burn and have energy. The taste of this product, watermelon is my favourite. I take this product in the morning before aerobic exercise to get benefit of this product. Comparing the size of other product containers it is small, but it work with small dosage.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Super quality! Quick delivery. Ever so marvelous packaging. First-rate service.The item was outstanding. Swift to send. Packaging was good.Remarkably pleased. Will buy again.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I did not like this as a first thing in morning fat burning supplement as made me itchy from the beta alanine but was good for gym training

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Delicious. Will buy again. Dose is one small scoop twice a day. It is a pleasure to take. Helps with adding water to my day. The jars are a great size.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My husband takes this and it’s been more than 6 months. He says that he goes to the toilet more often and body is wormer always.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Used it as a pre-workout, i think as a fat burner it should be used for a longer time or with a diet plan, taste was very good.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

Good overall, didn't feel a big change at first maybe because i need to higher the dosage Taste not perfect but does the job

I started taking this without any expectation. Day 1 - Before workout as pre-workout. 1 dosage. Then after workout with post-workout mix, I don't feel any hunger pang until late 6 hours after my last meal. I have been taking this 2 dosages a day. On my rest day, taking this one in the morning and one dosage in mid-afternoon. So far I do lost around my mid-section, but that could be I eat less.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Taste quality is good , size is enough, when i buy it i was searching for a good fat burner , and this product showed off , no benefits achieved, not 100% a fat burner , maybe it gives you a little bit of pre workout effect , but i won’t consider it as a fat burner , didn’t really help me to burn fats

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I will buy it again and again the taste so good