KE

Posted on Jun 24, 2022
Great pre-workout and fat burner

This is a really good preworkout. It comes in small packets for you to try before you decide if you like it. The smaller packet has enough powder (5 g) for 1-2 servings. Personally, I usually mix 1 scoop of this with water and another serving or two of BCAA's before my workout. This gives me plenty of energy and stamina towards the end of my sets, with no tingly feeling at all!

cd9af781-f5d0-4378-96ee-db89de73264c
Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I started off using this as advertised, as a pre-workout drink, but at this point I like it enough that I'll usually have a glass in the morning instead of tea or coffee. It tastes great and mixes well - good quality. I know a few people have mentioned that the recommended dosage gives them skin tingles, and the package mentions that it might happen but says it's harmless. That happened to me a couple times when I first started using it, but doesn't now that I've been using it for a while. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

The flavor for me tastes just like pineapple juice. The powder dissolves easily in cold water, just a heaped teaspoon serving works for me. This is now part of my daily routine first thing in the morning and it really gives me the kick start I need for the gym. I do notice electric shock/pins and needles feeling in my hands/arms like my nerves are getting a wake-up call. I actually quite enjoy it. I'm looking forward to trying out the other flavors.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Really great high energy booster with immediate effect. No comparison to other known energy drinks. Must-have for cardio/aerobics or other high-impact training fans. Fat burner? Maybe, for the ones who believes )))) I'm not sure if it works with no physical activity. It is the only supplement I order second time after tying, and, for sure I will keep using it. Not so cheap, but it costs this price. Highly suggested. Stay fit!

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

Seriously only one third full which is such a waste of plastic and also very deceiving. I bought the pineapple flavour and it's very, very sweet. Been using it for a week and haven't felt any different. Will update you in a couple of more weeks time. # Update; I havent lost weight but have gained muscle and I feel more energized when this is taken before exercise.

6159bcd1-b6d3-4bdf-b053-b882ceccdad5

I've used ripper before but the lime flavor. This time I tried the Cherry Limeade and it is delicious. The product is also effective. I take it About 20-30 minutes before my workout and it keeps in about the time I get to the gym. It gives me energy but not too much. I should add it does make you feel "itchy" but that quickly goes away when you start weight lifting. As far as weight loss, I wouldn't know if I've seen enough of a difference to say that it works as a fat loss supplement but I will say that it does make me sweat a lot more than if I don't use it.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

It’s easy to drink because it’s sweet but it’s kinda inconvenient to “drink in empty stomach” and “have to wait for 30-60minutes” before start eating. When I wake up in the morning, I’m already hungry and don’t have time to wait around such time.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I am sensitive to caffeine, so I use only 0.5 scoops. With this amount, I don't feel the fat-burning effect on my skin, but when I drink 1 scoop, I feel the fat-burning effect in the form of sweating and a feeling of sympathetic nervous system dominance.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I have been using this for about 3 years. It does give you the tingle, but not as bad as the others. It makes me sweat a lot!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Really good taste, I like this pineapple flavor. Gives a lot of energy to make a workout more effective. Im not sure about fat burner effect, but you defenetly have power to burn more calories during exercises than without this powder.