KE

Posted on Jun 21, 2022
Healthy, delicious and easy to digest.

Excellent quality. Quick and convenient to cook. I like the simplicity of making kitchari for lunch - dal, rice, kitchari spice mix and vegetables put in a pot and left to cook - great meal to take in a thermos. This dal is enjoyable to eat and easy to digest. Company appears good and genuine, giving back to communities. Will buy again.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Big package for one person! A nice quantity and good quality mung bean dal--a gentle protein that feels good for my digestion. It's easy to rinse quickly and relatively quick to cook. I use this to make kitchari for a periodic ayurvedic cleanse, and this bag generally lasts me 1.5-2 weeks of single servings.

Posted on Oct 21, 2021

Haven't use it yet, but delivery was fast, packaging excellent and all just looks great. I will be using it to make moong dal tempeh. Hoping for the best results. :)

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

These dal are a little smaller than other brands but I like it because they come out a bit softer. They taste good and the packaging is convenient. I will order again.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Really delicious! I made lentil curry (Dahl) and it was great. No funny taste or anything. It blend makes perfectly with my seasoning. Be sure to soak them before use!

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I love dal and have always used the Indian brand that I’m sure is gmo and not organic. This is a little more expensive but I feel better putting it in my body. Made a nice creamy kitchari the other night and tasted great and digested well.

I purchased this for the first time. I purchased orange one before and it was good:) I’m excited to cook this yellow one!

dee6d3d0-7e3a-4f27-8dfd-442d77a2d042
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

tasty, I make a soup with it and it's delicious

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

love these. so many uses in cooking. it's wonderful for making vegan eggs

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great flavour; love that it's organic (lentils are sometimes hard to find organic).