KE

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The value is good. The size of the lentils are a bit smaller than other red lentils but still cook up great! It is quite cloudy when you rinse it so you'll have to rinse it a few times.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Great flavour; love that it's organic (lentils are sometimes hard to find organic).

Simple yellow lentils, very nutritios and easy to cook. I’m choosing organic and hoping they are less contaminated with pesticides.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

perfect for quick lentil based soups, and my kid loves it!

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Great value for money. Excellent quality and taste. Makes Meatless Mondays nutritious! Reordering when it's back in stock!

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Very good price for a 2lb bag of lentils! I love that there are a variety of dry beans available on iherb!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

These always cook perfectly, unlike the old dal in the grocery store. Quality is top notch

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

As usual, very high quality product. I recommend all Jiva Organic products

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I am vegetarian so this product is useful to getting protein.Thank you so much.

Posted on May 18, 2021

This was my first time eating and purchasing dal and I enjoyed it! My friend told me this is expensive for the amount so I will buy dal locally next time. I do wish the company had recipes on their website but I couldn't see any for this product when I last checked.