KE

Posted on Oct 27, 2021
Great value organic cumin

Really great cumin. Smells fresh and LOVE the huge amount you get for the price. Plus it's organic. The packaging isn't the best so I started transferring to glass jars and empty spice bottles. Cumin is really good for digestion so I also put into capsules to take after heavy meals (but that takes a lot of work and time to do and is something I'm just experimenting with now). highly recommend if you use a lot of cumin for cooking (and if you cook a lot, it's likely you come across recipes for it, like for Indian and Mexican dishes)

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This 200g pack of cumin is great for refilling exhausted spice jars. I think the flavor is very fresh, and it's great that this is sold at such a fine grind. I really like the packaging as it comes with a zip-top sealer. In terms of the taste, I use it in Mexican and Indian cooking.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good packaging as it can reseal easily. Packaging is clear ease of view. Quality is great and organic, it is fragrant even with just quarter/half teaspoon. Product taste great with marinated chicken. I use it to fry okra and it taste great too! Product is good for seasoning too as it is finely ground.

I usually use whole cumin seeds but this was affordable so I decided to buy it. I was a bit worried since cumin powder has a weak scent but this one was good very happy that iherb carries this now!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I like to use cumin in my curry and sauces. I have a bottle of the whole seed but the seeds may lodge in the teeth making them uncomfortable. So I need to grind them first. To overcome this chore, I looked for ground cumin and found Jiva Organics Organic Cumin Powder. This taste very good and is a fine powder suitable for making curries and sauces, enhancing their flavours considerably.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Very fresh and potent. I like the size which is economical. The taste is much better than many other organic brands I've found. I immediately put in a glass jar and use for many recipes including tacos, quesadillas, chili, etc.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I go through cumin so fast. I can't find it in the country I live in, so this is a good option for me. The taste is great and I use it in all my cooking.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This cumin is one of the best i ever tried you need to go organic to see the difference between what you use every day and this the smell makes you want to cook with it every time it’s the best really

Phara88
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is the first time I purchase from Jiva Organics and I'm very happy with both quality and price of this product. I will purchase again from this brand.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

MY first time using this brand but was very happy with the quality of the spice and also the size of the bag, very cost-effective. Definitely recommend!