KE

Snazzyasak9
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I bought these seeds to make a Ayurvedic Digestive Tea Blend- it’s called CCF Tea- Coriander Seeds- lowers cholesterol- increases digestive juices and aids digestion. Cumin Seeds- fortify digestive tract- keeps bloating and constipation at bay. Fennel Seeds- protects digestive tract from damage. Here’s the recipe I use- 1. 1 teaspoon of each seed into 6 cups of water.( First, measure 3 cups of water- this is your halfway mark). 2. Bring water to boil in 6 cups of water with seeds then - simmer on medium to high medium until reduced to halfway mark. 3. Strain-cool- put in glass jar- drink morning and evening. The tea tastes very good and hope it helps you as much as it helped me.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

Perfect for black bread. Much cheaper for the same amount than buying in other stores. Perfect in size - can either be crushed or used full size depending on what dish you are cooking. I use approx. 20 grams for one loaf of black bread recipe. The package is well sealed. The taste is very natural.

unfortunately the seeds are too big. i bought it for baking black Ukrainian bread, but seeds are too big, and you have to mill them to get any scent. it is not strong and more "lemony" than spicy. shells are hard and i don't think it will be nice to put them unmilled

947c196a-b331-4ed7-b2d3-8e30b538fca7
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I bought these coriander seeds to plant them. After waiting for two weeks, they finally sprouted! They are now growing everyday. I feel I can eat my own cilantro in a month probably.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Arrived & picked up, freshly packed & thankfully in great taste. I use it in my savoury recipes pairing it with cumin as is wont. Pricing is perfect in proportional to its portion. Grateful thanks.

Oceans
Posted on May 1, 2022

I purchased these to use in general cooking but especially to use in an herbal tea mixture, which is the only thing I’ve made so far. This coriander blend in beautifully with the other organic herbs.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I get this package in good condition, fast and good quality, thank you! Could not buy it in any other place. It is good also for add to some food and also can grow in the garden.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Great Coriander...Opened the bag of Coriander seeds and it smelled Wonderful and oh so perfectly earthy Lemony. This is great tasting Coriander and really like it to make Dill-Pickles with and been using it in a varity of other Dishes!

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Good quality seeds .. im adding this to herbal tea to suppress appetite, and it is working! Taste is acceptable when i add honey to this herbal tea.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

My mom love this seeds. Thank you for my mom,IHERB.