KE

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A great quality spice! It's organic, which is wonderful, and for the large package, it's great for the price. I needed this for a recipe and it worked out great! The package is resealable, which is nice. The coriander smells great, too, and tasted good in our recipe. The large package will last us a while.

Snazzyasak9
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

I love this product. I’m able to refill my small jars in my cabinet because I use a lot of coriander. I make my delicious oven baked sweet potatoes and red potatoes with it. I use roasted sesame oil, cut potatoes in bite size pieces,put all potatoes in your bowl, can be separated and swirl till coated then add, lots of coriander,garlic powder,Italian seasoning,salt, put sweet potatoes on the outer edge of pan and red potatoes in the inner,then put in oven and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes. Talk about Yummy, my son loves it!

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Very fresh flavor and aroma. I often cook and bake both sweet and savory food with ground coriander so don't bother buying those little jars of it, as they aren't economical if you use more than an occasional pinch. If they offered this in a larger size, I'd happily purchase that.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

good quality, great aroma, package is air tight, use it for most of my indian and southwest recipes, use it all the time, helps burn fat through out the day, use it in place of salt.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

Seems like good quality coriander powder. Iove that iHerb has a low minimum for free shipping and that they deliver quickly. I was out of coriander and really needed this fast. iHerb delivered on both quality and speed. I am a repeat customer.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

It gives rich flavor, so fresh. The amount is just perfect to keep fresh because powder needs to be consumed in short time. I recommend this brand.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

For the first time I ordered Organic Coriander, will never use something else anymore after receiving this beautiful high quality coriander. The smell is amazing. And the texture is very nice, not so powdery, a little bit coarse. I Use this in many dishes.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

The size of the package is larger than I was expecting, which was a nice surprise. The taste is of a quality ingredient that I will use in my kitchen.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

the power is not as ground up like usual coriander power. but is great add to curries, stir fry, fried rice, mediterrean flavours or indian

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

We use coriander powder in our cooking frequently. We have tried it from many sources. This one is fresh, flavorful and with the added bonus of being organic.