KE

Posted on May 2, 2022
The Queen of magnesium supplements

I have taken these for years. They are easy to swallow and my favorite thing about them is that they are time-released, meaning that your body does not get inundated with a large dose of magnesium all at one time. Some folks experience some, um, inadvertent colon cleansing when this happens, so, if this is you, be assured that you will be okay with this product. Instructions say to take four; I only take three, one at dinnertime and two before bed. If you experience muscle cramps at night, particularly in the legs and feet, you should take this at night. A bonus is, magnesium helps us sleep.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

The whole family have been taking this brand for years. The pills are small and easy to swallow. I take 4 tablets per day (2 in the morning and 2 before bed). It works well. Since it is a slow released pill, my stomach can tolerate well. I can get the desired level of magnesium without stomach upset.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This is a great product. After listening to a podcast about supplement. This product was highly recommended. I am glad you have it! Thanks for doing the work and add qualitative items. The combination of ingredients is great to absorb. The package is fully filled and not just have. Convenient size so I don't have to reorder right away. The amount of magnesium is recommended by doctors. Great quality

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A excellent magnesium supplement with good quality ingredients. Many benefits to muscles, joints, stress levels plus sleep. A must have mineral in you daily regime. Jigsaw brand is superior. Good size tablets. I love this product. Has no taste. I feel this product working. Good packaging as well. Superior quality.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This stuff I can feel the effect at least 7 hours after it starts working. I use it to lower the jittery feeling I can get after a night of bad sleep, and it's way more convenient than taking a small amount of magnesium every couple of hours all day.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

See my review for the version without the B vitamins. I take a B complex so didn't want to buy individual products for the other B's. This is a terrific product, with 8 hour sustained release, which is a lifesaver for those of us who are sensitive to regular magnesium and even those marketed as buffered. I highly recommend this product--top quality and suitable for large percentage of people who cannot tolerate magnesium due to GI distress. Four pills comprise a daily serving of top quality 500mg of 8 hour sustained release magnesium. ZERO STOMACH ISSUES. FINALLY I can take magnesium supplements made from the finest ingredients.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I ordered this product as part of the root cause protocol. I take them in the morning for energy throughout the day. I trust the quality of Jigsaw products. Would be good if you didn't have to take so many tablets though, I tend to take fewer than recommended because of this. As far as I can tell they support energy and magnesium levels throughout the day and assist with fatigue. Magnesium is also great for muscle recovery.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

What can I say? My family would say that this is the best form of magnesium out there. The only thing for me is that the tablets don't seem to break down fast enough with my gut issues. Otherwise, it can't be beat! Releases over time and is absorbed very well.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

Seems to be helping somewhat with my morning sickness. A friend recommended I try it because Magnesium can help with that issue, but I do have to be careful combining it with my prenatal because it contains a lot of vitamin B6, and it is possible to get too much of that.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Recommended by my doctor when I started hormone replacement therapy. Helps with my sleep and energy levels. Great product for the quality, size, and price.

ea78d8f7-fbe7-4163-b072-7b0e1dcb01a2