KE

Posted on May 24, 2022

Fantastic product great for immunity, i take this at night with my magnesium, this particular vit C helps out your adrenals as well as an antioxidant for the rest of your body! I use the capsules although there is also a powder! I have no issue with my stomach, and really sleep well.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I used this product for adrenal fatigue. The composition and doses are supporting the immunity. Research shows how important vitamin C is an antioxidant and the combination of whole food vitamin C with sodium and potassium makes this blend the perfect cocktail for energy production. You will feel the effect almost immediately!! However consistency is key to obtain results!

My ND turned me onto this product and I'm happy she did. I've been dealing with a lot of exhaustion lately for no good reason. So I had to get my hands on this asap. Well, it definitely works. The first day I took it I felt an extra 'umph' in my day - I could get everything done that I needed to do. I've been taking this along with glycine and I've been sleeping like a baby. If you have energy /thyroid/adrenal issues this is for you. I will be buying a back up bottle as soon as I can because I don't want to be without. If my review has helped in anyway please be sure to click "Helpful" "Like" so more people can see it. Thank you! Click my name above for a code to save on ur order.

Perrito
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I heard about this product from Morley Robbins, and his Root cause protocol, which I'm not quite following yet but for now I'm taking 3 caps twice a day with meals, and also take magnesium. Seems to be helping at making me feel less tense throughout the day.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

This product has helped me so much, my adrenals were crashing causing dizziness and shaking all the time. I’d be lost without this product now.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Great for people who can't drink the adrenal cocktails due to taste. Gentle on the stomach, great quality ingredients and good size pack to last you 2 months.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Excellent supplement that combines Wholefood Vitamin C , Potassium Bicarbonate, and Redmond's Real Salt in a unique formulation designed to support healthy adrenal gland function.

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I use these as part of the Root Cause Protocol, to support the adrenals. When I take them regularly, I don't wake at 2am. My husband takes these with him on a long run to replenish his salts when he starts to tire.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

great way to get vitamin C and support the adrenals. A great quality product with good ingredients. The size of the bottle is handy too, and I found the effect gently on my stomach. Taste is fine as well

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Someone recommended these to me for my adrenals. I definitely feel more calm during the day (running around 3 kids), I am more relaxed, I feel like I have more patience, and I am actually tired and want to sleep at night to replenish my body. I highly recommend!