KE

4.4
Based on 3,205 Ratings
1,984
Posted on May 30, 2022

I have used Jason Age Renewal Vitamin E Moisturizing Crème (25,000 IU) for at least 10 years, maybe longer. I put it on in the morning before I put on light makeup and again at night after washing my face. My skin, before I started using this product, was dry in places and oily in others. This creme has softened and equalized the oil in my skin. With a simple regimen of this Jason creme, a little soap applied with an exfoliating wash cloth, and water, I have managed to maintain a clearhealthy complexion. At the age of 81, I get frequent compliments on my skin.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

While I do prefer the texture of Jason's similar aloe vera moisturizer, that one has been out of stock for awhile so I've been using this instead. It is a lot thicker than the aloe vera one and while neither smell strong this one especially hardly has any smell. Jason's products are the only moisturizer I use, and I put it on in the morning and at night after washing my face. It is a lifesaver for keeping the skin moisturized, especially in winter and I love that it is cruelty-free. I often get compliments on my skin and whenever I tell people I only use Jason they act like they haven't heard of it. Their products definitely deserve more press!

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is the only cream I have ever tried in my 45 yrs that literally REALLY hydrates and moisturizes my skin. I use this on my hands in the middle of the winter when the cold and hand washing chap my hands beyond recognition and after applying ONCE my hands are almost completely restored to normal. I love the thick texture of it and how my skin feels like it is gulping down a gallon of water after I apply it...I can almost hear my skin go "ahhhh". Oh and it is awesome for my 45 yr old droopy saggy "turtle" neck...it moisturizes it enough that I don't feel insecure not hiding it behind a scarf. Love this cream 💗

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

This is great for evening use. It’s a bit thick to use in the morning. I combine this with my rosehip oil and the result is so good. The scent is mild. Size is great also. Value for money. I recommended this product to my friends for them to try it.

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

Best product ever . Love it really moisturize and good texture , My age is 29 and have sensitive skin and you can really feel the difference from the first time . And also the benefit is the package is big and it takes me about 6 months to finish it . Big size recommendation go try it

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I have been using the Jason brand vitamin E cream for years… When I use it consistently, friends will tell me that my skin is glowing! The high IU’s feed my skin all of the vitamin e that it needs! It’s scentless, and does not have any added unnecessary chemicals… I’ve been using it on my daughters skin since she was just a baby & will continue to do so!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I love the texture of this cream.Non oily but intensely moisturizing.I have just started using it and love it so far.I love Jason's naturals so much.Good nutrition for skin without harsh chemicals.Vit E is a skin rejuvinator.I know if i stick to this routine my skin will be visibly healthy and glowing.

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

This is a simple, frangrance free, moisturizer that deeply hydrates the skin. As a makeup artist, I love it for drier skins for many reasons: it is fragrance free, and the ingredients are simple, even my most sensitive clients can use it. It does not penetrate the skin immediately but feels comforting. Great for anyone who needs comfort, repair and hydration (and it’s makeup friendly).

Posted on Oct 12, 2022