KE

Posted on Jan 9, 2022
Calming Day, Jarrow Formulas

The taste is very delicious. I bought it to replace the Natural Calm I was taking in the eves, but I think this formula spiked me up too much for evening use, so I put is some drink during the day. I believe it is a good formula, but not to be taken just before bedtime, though that is my opinion.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I bought this to supplement my magnesium. This product does have stevia in it as an ingredient for taste. Tastes is not the best but it is not bad either. It reminds me of the magnesium sulfate in the glass bottle. It does foam alot after you mix the suggested dosage in water. I don't often time follow the instructions of using warm water because it does taste better cold.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Calming Day lives up to it's name .. The added combination of amino acids enhance the calming effect and provide added nutrition ,, Nice touch .. Thank you.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I take this on occasion for anxiety and it is helpful

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

its keep me calm when i have to fave kids ☺️

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like the taste, helps to calm down

Auto-translated from Russian

I try to drink magnesium on an ongoing basis, since it does not accumulate in the body, it is also involved in the transmission of nerve impulses and in muscle contraction, and this is extremely important for the cardiovascular system and muscle relaxation, I noticed the dough with magnesium sleep better and deeper. of course, if you don’t have severe insomnia, it’s not difficult for anyone to like please 🙏

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered magnesium for better well-being at work. Big jar size, enough for a long time. The taste of lemon is pleasant to drink, does not cause discomfort. The dosage is good, you do not feel sleepy all day, just a slight calmness. The benefits of magnesium for the body are enormous, so it will not be superfluous to drink this supplement. The quality of the product is good. I will order again. If my comment helped you, please like it. Thank you ❤️

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked this type of magnesium. Contains glycinate and magnesium carbonate. The taste is pleasant, it is perfectly soluble in water, it tastes like lemonade. I used to order magnesium glycinate from other brands, the powder dissolved very poorly, dissolved or did not dissolve at all. It is not convenient for me to take magnesium capsules, the capsules are usually large and you need to take them from 2 pcs a day, depending on the composition. The price is quite reasonable compared to similar products.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent complex of magnesium, taurine, inositol, L-theonine. Lately, I've been liking the powdered form of magnesium more. The drink is slightly sweet, without the aftertaste of stevia. We take it at night and get a restful sleep, a decrease in the level of anxiety, relaxation. I liked the product, we will take more. The only con is that there is no measuring spoon.