KE

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I’ve used a lot of soaps in the past that have been super drying and stripping, but this one feels SOOOO gentle !! The scent is like a really soft coconut, so if you’re sensitive to chemical or overly fragranced soaps, I think you’d like this. I can’t wait to try the other scents now !!

Used this brand for about 4 months now. It feels nice on my hands and smells good. But I am not too picky about my hand soap.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The coconut is a mild but very pleasant scent. The soap does not make a lot of lather, but spreads and rinses off well. Hands feel nice and clean afterwards, as they should.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I used everyday during this lockdown. I feel so good after use it. I will buy again and again. So so nice product. Ultra Recommended. Worth to Try it. Love it.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

It's ok, i usually like their smells but this one is a bit aggressive. Also, it really doesn't foam up enough without a few pumps which means it's quite wasteful.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Good scent and touch on skin, but its too pricy for a regular hand soap.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I like the fragrance which is not too tropical or overpowering. It’s a nice lather too.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

Coconut scent is heavenly!! Perfect for summer but also good for winter if you need summer feeling. I love the package design. I will repeat this product again!

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Subtle fresh coconut smell. Leathers well and leaves skin smooth and nice

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Eager to try using it. Took a while to arrive