KE

Posted on Jul 29, 2022
Bien

I love with the smell, the quality, the giant size, i use it to take care of my skin and hair! It feels like summer in a pot and gives me the opportunity to relax through my beauty routine! I recommand and love the composition of it! S lot of benefits!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Subtle lavender scent made me smile. Unlike other hand creams that are greasy and not absorbed by the skin, this lavender hand lotion soaked into my hands and left them feeling soft and moisturized.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It smells great and not too oily. However , I don’t see it too effective for dry hands. Good for summer time and not moisturized for winter time and dry hands.

Posted on May 4, 2021

Love the true Lavender scent! This is a rich cream that moisturizes and softens dry, rough hands. It has all natural ingredients and real Lavender scent. It doesn't feel sticky or slick. It feels like skin absorbs the cream and doesn't wash off or feel slimy when washing hands. I will order this again and maybe try one of the other scents!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

To use the benefit of Lavender, I keep it in my bedroom drawer just in case my hands feel dry.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Overall good hand cream, the lavender smell is super nice.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

it absorbs right away after applying, and softens my hands very well.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Great products. Good service. Love the Barry’s teabags. Hand creams are wonderful. Lovely scents. Not greasy.