KE

Posted on Apr 28, 2022
Lovely Scent

The price of this product is offset by the scent - 100% The size is great for the kitchen/bathroom and for us lasted about a month I didn’t get the dry feel as I have from antibacterial products so seems to be gentle and I switch it up between antibacterial and this. Have I said how amazing the scent is?! 😆

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

It smells AMAZING! The quality and scent are top notch. I haven't had to use a ton of hand moisturizer after buying this product. I will definitely buy from this brand again. the best

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love this product! Smell decent and it looks nice. Also it won't make your hands too dry after using it. I am buying this product for the second time already. Definitely recommended.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Nice smell, good bottle design, but seems used up fast. I only used it for like half month and it’s nearly half a bottle gone. Everytime i used it for only like 1 or 0.5 pump

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

Of all the foaming hand soaps on Iherb that I have purchased - this one [and the South of France orange blossom honey] are my go-to favorites. The smell of this soap is heavenly - so clean and fresh it makes the whole bathroom an enjoyable experience. Will definitely re-purchase.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I love these foaming hand soap and will buy definetely more of them!

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Best smell! So fresh! Foamy and fun. Who knew hand soap can be so exciting?

Posted on May 30, 2022

Good quality, scent is amazing, use it to clean hands, doesn’t dry my skin

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Good product but smell not delicate.... not precious if you know what I mean :)