KE

arpeggio
Posted on May 2, 2022
Smells Wonderful, Works Great

Purchased for a friend who adores lavender scents. It's a very authentic lavender and not chemical smelling. It's a rich cream that absorbs well into the skin and leaves it feeling moisturized. The packaging is so pretty and the label reminds me of those found on vintage apothecary bottles. The pump makes it convenient to use and the size of the bottle is large. It is fairly priced.

Thick texture need to massage a little bit til it absorbs but it doesn't bother me. I have very dry skin and this lotion can provide me a hydrated skin for a whole day. Quite strong smell but it doesn't stay long so I won't cut the Star. I'm also using Avalon Organics body lotion and I still like the effort of Avalon more. But this brand is cheaper so I will buy more from this brand.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

I previously ordered the unscented was odd smelling but got use to it and works fro night time use. I wanted something with a light scent for day time use so ordered the Lavender scent It is not overbearing. Does smell like Lavender but not chemical smelling like some other brands.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

First purchase - Moisturises very well without leaving an oily sticky film on the skin. I have sensitive skin and used this without issue. Very good price for the size . Only drawback is the scent is a little strong but does dissipate Quickly enough.

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love this product. I really didn't care for the fragrance for those I had gotten at the grocery store. I love the fact it's all natural. I am glad you had a better fragrance one. I trust it (the product).

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

I love this this Company and the new products, such as the soap and lotions, I grew up with my Mom using Watkins Products....This one is for a gift.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

managed to get it on sale. the lavender scent is the spicy lavender

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Lavender is my favourite scent, it nourishes my skin very well and the scent kept for the day

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Very helpful for dry skins and the smell not bad acceptable.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

JR Watkins never disappoints! I love every product including their spices.