KE

Posted on Nov 8, 2021
Makes my brushes so clean!

Such a simple yes effective tool for cleaning brushes! I was previously just using the palm of my hand but this seems to get all the make up out some much easier. I’m obsessed and wash my brushes weekly now.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

This little tool is excellent for washing powder puffs and make up brushes. It fits like a glove over the index finger and the wash board area scrubs the puff and brush clean.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

This is very good quality and it was bigger than I expectes. It is like half an egg shape so you can insert your fingers and keep it in place when washing your brushes. Very well made and not too much packaging.

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I personally would prefer a bigger surface area for the smaller brush cleaner (the dots at the top) because I find the current one to be a little too small - I just use the bigger brush cleaner which makes up around 75% of the product. Probably wouldn’t purchase again but I don’t regret buying it since it does its job.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

It's okay, it certainly does the job but it's identical to typical makeup cleaner in the market, I'd prefer a bigger one with more textures.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

very nice, easy to use and to wash my foundation brush that usually is a nightmare to wash.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is a very handy brush cleaner that is effective and efficient to get the job done.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Does a great job. Used with brush cleaning gel. Brushes came up well.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

it's in the name; brush cleaner! it works well, it works fine, it does what it's intended purpose is for! recommend!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

good small brush cleaner, useful when you are in hurry and want to do your makeup using single eyeshadow brush