KE

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
You won’t know u needed it until u buy

Very cool tool! Use it to break up and remove clumps. Applying the mascara, brush the lashes to separate. Do it again when lashes dry and they will be long and voluminous, not all lashes clumped into one! Very useful! Worth the money! Please leave a like if this review was useful to you :)

Sophia
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Clever useful tool to comb eyelashes after applying mascara to ensure lashes separation abs to remove any clumps. This tool is in metal and this makes it more effective than the plastic combs usually sold for eyelashes; has a perfect ergonomic design and to me it’s both really useful, affordable and long lasting. I use it as directed, when the mascara has not dried yet so that it is easier to separate the eyelashes without causing any damage to them. After using it, I clean it and store it all way ready for the next use. I am super satisfied with this product and recommend it! If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks in advance 😊

I bought this on the recommendation of a friend who loves makeup. I am so glad I bought this. I will be buying two more for Christmas stocking stuffers. I like the way it separates my lashes if the mascara I am using looks too clumpy. The product seems sturdy and I am glad that it comes with a protective cover.

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

What a great idea. I’m hooked! So small, light so it’s great for travelling. I don’t need to worry about being perfect when I apply my mascara. I just wait until it’s a little dry and I run this cute comb through my lashes. It also helps with styling them.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I just love it! The quality and the size are just perfect to help me when my mascara doesn’t want to. It’s very easy to clean and I also use it to brush my lashes naturally after a shower or after a face cleaning. My best $3,54 investment so far!

MarjiMum
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Wow! This really works. I previously bought an identical product for my daughter that was 4 x the price and thought I would try this more economical one for myself. It works really well. I hate those little blobs that my mascara sometimes leaves on the ends of my lashes and this removes them easily. It separates the lashes and fans them out so they look more even. Very nice.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Love this product! I've had always problems with my mascara clumping together, it's so time-consuming to separate individual hairs from each other. This tool have been so useful at removing the clumps and separating the hairs. Just gentle when doing it because if you do it forcefully you may end up taking a few hairs off especially when mascara is dry.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Such a simple thing but a brilliant invention. I have always had a problem with mascara clamping up but now i can separate my lashes so well,really happy with this item

451bfa37-fe1b-4476-9b83-a6dcfe783a84
Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Nice and useful tool. Made from good materials. It helps me to separate my eyelashes pretty well when the mascara doesn't do this itself. Good quality and nice package. I like that it does exactly what you expect from it - separates good your eyelashes. Also has a cup for the moments when it's not in use.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

HIGHLY recommended, it's a great product, high quality, package I use it every single time I put on mascara, it removes the access mascara (texture) and makes your lashes look natural without removing the black color. and it's normal makeup brush size, not small.