KE

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

So much better than any eyebrow pencils I've ever used. And better at filing in the bald spots than even the brush on powders. The little rubber fingers make for a natural look. However the charcoal black is a little darker than I thought it would be.

6138a72a-f177-46a0-9640-ad9a19f649f2
Posted on Jan 9, 2022

No scent, black as it should be. My eyebrow kinda having bald patch from chicken pox here and there, hence I use any retractable brow pencil (I like Etude) to draw the outline and fill it up then I use this contouring 4-tip pen to make it more real at finishing, love this!

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

great microblading effect , holds on for a long time and can control the intensity thanks to its great tip. very natural effect over all and the color is perfect for dark/black brows

Posted on May 12, 2022

It's good! I do have pretty defined eyebrows already so I like a lowkey brow pen to fill up some spots. If you apply gently, it isn't as noticeable.

it covers the space in ur eyebrows. and with these little hair brush feels like normal

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

easy to use, looks very natural, it's very charcoal in color

Posted on May 20, 2022

easy use product. i love that it is small you can take it anywhere with you .

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

This is amazing gives real brows .. must buy give a try

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I love it! My favorite eyebrow pen. However the black one does give a bit of a blueish color.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

My new favourite eye brow pen! It works great I don’t like thick brows so I love this one!