KE

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

It has 15 shades and it’s only like a few dollars!! Omg love love it! I bought this because I wanted to explore more of colors! The package & the shades are so pretty! I like that I can organize the eyeshadow pallet vertically :-)) please thumbs up if you find this helpful!!

a4ed7212-92c4-46ab-98e7-8ae378679eec

I enjoyed this palette a lot, as I was looking for something pigmented and bright, to do more of a festive make up. Matte colors are very easy to apply and they don’t crumble into under eye area. I liked the glitters just a bit less, as application is a bit more difficult, but overall, it is not a very big drawback, especially for this price.

8e632d48-d6e9-416a-a9be-9995cd07474a
29c2ccfb-3601-486f-b7a2-eec1a8e6b0c5
Posted on Oct 20, 2021

It's the first palette I've ever bought and I'm really surprised by the quality of pigmentation! The colors are even more vivid in person and very beautiful. I haven't tested it on the eyes yet so I don't know the duration of the pigment, but I'm anxious to use it.

f952c8dc-a869-4dec-9189-055fd9c70752
3c620203-b6c0-4478-a519-86a544ecdd38
90677016-0917-4cb7-944a-7fd93ef8c93d
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I am a makeup enthusiast. I watch a lot of YouTube videos and I bought this on the recommendation of Andrea Matillano. I especially love eyeshadow and don't need anymore but that doesn't stop me from buying more. This eyeshadow palette is totally worth the price. Even if you wouldn't use all the colors you can't beat getting 15 shades for this price. I think the shadows perform well, blend well and last through the day (on me). I didn't notice any scent with these palettes. I highly recommend buying both palettes (101 and 102), I did. :)

Posted on May 2, 2022

Soooooooo excited to see this hopefully the quality and size is good and the color would be popping hehehe can’t wait to get my package and use asap!!!! That’s going to be only concern hopefully the coverage is good as well and no weird ugly scent. That’s all for now will be updating soon

Posted on May 2, 2022

These colors are gorgeous! I was looking for a dupe of an Urban Decay palette, and this one is pretty close! The colors are gorgeous and it seemed to last all day although it's not super-duper bright like a UD palette. But for the price, this is a terrific purchase!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I absolutely love this shadow palette! The colors are beautiful and saturated, and the quality is great, with a tiny exception for the fact that the shades with heavy shimmer leave a lot of fallout. Not a big deal. It can be managed. I must use fragrance-free products due to asthma and migraines, and that's one of the reasons I bought this brand. It isn't scented. Why scent makeup? 😂

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

Nice colors, good price. Not the most pigmented, but some are better than others. worth the cost! For sure. Cute packaging. I think the coloring will be better on darker skin

8f4e8de2-49e2-47d3-8bf9-344d4511334a
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Like its companion palette - Noche, this Dia colour scheme is also very beautiful, broad range of colours, great staying power, bendability, everything you might ask and expect from an eyeshadow palette to deliver, it does deliver - in spades... Recommended!

Posted on Sep 10, 2021

This palette is such a hidden gem! The mattes are so creamy and shimmers really pigmented, great size for travelling and for those who love neutrals but want to venture into a little more colour.