KE

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

It has really good coverage, silky texture and easy to apply with the sponge provided, plus the color suits my shade perfectly! It might seems a bit dry when you first apply but when your face started producing oil, it melts and blends perfectly with skin. Ps. The size is pretty big as well!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

i was able to try this and loved it so i bought one for myself. good coverage even when used dry! goes well also with the concealer. gives you a flawless look and stays on for hours. good quality! i just hope it came in a more high end packaging. not a fan of the sticker artwork. but thats just secondary. the product itself is excellent!

Posted on May 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love this! Dual purpose. I use this to set my make up and this provides coverage too. I dont use it for my under eyes though as it might be too thick. But for the rest of the face, it’s perfect! Works well with brush or sponge. I use this dry by the way. Have not tried this wet yet

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

The foundation was great ! Wish it was sold in the store so I could get the correct shade

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product. It remains on the skin for many hours. I'm happy I found this product.

Posted on May 21, 2022

love to use Best quality And good size

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Great coverage; not cakey and last about 8 hours; shade was bit off though

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Good to try, not expensive and nice result.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Good coverage but very heavy.