KE

Posted on Jun 10, 2022
Excellent! My LDL levels reduced by around 23% in less than 3 months.

I was prescribed Statins because my cholesterol levels for LDL kept rising and actually hit 4.53 and kept rising even after changing my diet and exercising more. I decided to invest in these pills as a last stab before I go on statins as I’m < 40 years old and wasn’t keen on starting them this early. After taking for 2.5 months I am happy to share that my cholesterol LDL levels dropped to 3.45 and I’m happy with the progress. I also like the quality of the pills, they are well made, small and easy to swallow. I like that the ingredients were derived from algae and I feel comfortable taking them.

f0a0b0d9-c709-42bd-8d51-1093b2201cc1
15727d01-af64-44ab-9879-5a7972de4d71
9b5eadaa-2983-49df-a4ee-d74d5188f9cf
Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Read great reviews about this product helping to lower cholesterol numbers. Been using it for two months and starting my 3rd month now. Will see my doctor soon for number counts.

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

Good alternative for the statins that my mothers doctor wanted to put her on for cholesterol.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Efficiency dietary supplement. Easy to take.