KE

Posted on May 22, 2022
My “can’t live without” serum

When I got to wear mask cuz of covid ,my skin break out like volcano everyday,inflammation it was so awful,I bought this after watching some reviews from YouTube,this helps my skin ,break out freaking calm down after using for few weeks(it depends on ppl),redness and scars fade away like in months for me,it has little bit of scent but no problem for my sensitive butt skin,quality is very good ,and gentle for my skin ,I use it everyday morning and night .

d4975f02-4ddc-46fc-ba1c-63d2a750ecd6
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This product is amazing. I am currently on my second bottle and will definitely repurchase again. I use it every morning and night. There is no scent. My face gets pretty red because of acne and just regular irritation throughout the day and this calms my skin down. I definitely tell a difference when I don't use this product. The product is gentle and suitable for everyday use. Would definitely recommend it.

8a0230a1-7316-4d41-8df6-bfab4fb3bb14
70df1c6a-81fa-4e51-b489-5890aa434653
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

this is a must for you, i am 48 i am using a lot of expensive , cheap , over the counter and prescription products, i love skin care , and i bought this because of emma chamberline , and i do not regret it, i used it for a week now and i know this is very quick to judge but it works, it calms my skin, it make my red spots disappear,make my face feel soft and plumed it is a big bottle , it feels great on my skin, it seems like my skin is glowing , i'm in love, you should try it

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have rosacea flares up from time to time. I hardly get any flare up ever since I used this in my skincare routine. I have oily combination skin, I think it helps suppressing acne too. It doesn’t have any scent and it’s quite runny. Feels lightweight after applying.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I had my seasonal breakouts again and saw this new product here. I usually used products with either Witch Hazel or Tea Tree Extracts and this definitely helps soothe my blemishes. There’s also niacinamide that gives additional moisture to my face balancing my combination skin type. I love the texture that it doesn’t drool all the way down my face giving me enough time to sprrad it all over my face and neck after a few drops. 💯 I’ve decided to add this in my Day and Night skincare routine.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I am a fan of iUNIK brend. I adore iUNIK moisturizers and I ordered Tea Tree serum and toner for my children, for their acne prone, combination skin. I hope they will like it.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love this serum so much it works great to use for ance to calm the redness. the size is good it will last a long time. it's gentle and good for my sensitive skin! would 100% recommend to anyone with acne looking for a good serum. did not break me out like many others do.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

The most amazing thing I have put on my face! I have acne and this has helped me so much. After a few days, I noticed I don’t break out as much, my pore are much less visible and I’m not pouring oil out like a leaking oil tank. It also help healed and calm my my skin. The texture is the same as water, it's very light and absorbed fast without leaving a residue or firm behind. This serum has no scent that could detect. It also help lighten up my hyperpigmentation. The product has a tag on it that you can use to check if it’s authentic or not. Mine was authentic. The expiration date is at the bottom of the box. Overall, 100% recommend!

Lumi Lumi
Posted on May 28, 2022

I've been using this tea tree serum for about a week, and my acne has cleared up significantly. I also landed on my most hormonal week recently, and my acne has been absolutely minimal compared to other months. Absolutely worth every penny, and feels amazing on my skin. The product itself is super light, you don't feel greasy, or slippery since it recommends to allow it to dry before applying your next steps. It honestly soaks into the skin well without drying it out but also doesn't layer thick so it's a nice smooth sensation. My skin Info: I have combination skin leaning on the oily side. My T zone being the worst, along my nose and forehead.