KE

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The delivery is fast! The product quality is good, it could be used as teether but also as a common toy with cute design. Can be used both for boys or girls :) the size is quite big to be hooked on stroller but its useful for baby to play. Its package also come with a tidy and safe packing! Super love my first experience shopping here

8624974d-879f-445e-aa84-b3c26ac180b2
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

We got this because the llama is the "in" animals. You see it on all kinds of things for children and adults. The size is bigger than most of the toys we bought for the baby, but she likes the sounds and the body of the llama is soft, so she likes to touch it. There is also a teething piece, which is great. Excellent quality. It does not have ingredients, but the materials are quality and nice for the baby.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This is another great toy for keeping bubs occupied when they're in the car or in the pram! It's got lots of sensory stimuli, is a great size for an infant to hold. The only downside is that the fur isn't as soft as I've noticed on other itzy ritzy plush toys, and this fur tends to trap dust or other random particles easily so it's a bit trickier to keep it clean. Otherwise, a really cute and functional toy!

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It amazingly cute!!!!!! My baby and I love it so much …. Good piece of toy

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

It’s is the best quality I have seen and the texture nice, my daughter enjoyed this

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

My baby loves it! Keeps her entertained during her car rides

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

great quality, good size, nice not too bright colors. The baby seems to like it when I hang it over his stroller.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Its a very pretty, calm toy. Love the colors and the design

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Nice but my baby seems doesn’t interested in it