KE

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

The delivery is fast! The product quality is good, it could be used as teether but also as a common toy with cute design. Can be used both for boys or girls :) its useful for baby to train their biting skill haha it contains water so its very jellyish. Its package also come with a tidy and safe packing! Super love my first experience shopping here

ad1eb8d2-26f9-42ef-ae7e-58ac7eaae132

This are good quality teethers. The shape is fun and size is good for little baby hands. My baby liked biting them while teething. I would prefer them to be a bit thinner so it’s easier for baby to bite. The package is simple, just carton sheet with information.

Naami88
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Love the design of this toys,I keep it in my refrigerator always

Posted on May 12, 2022

It looks pretty. However, the water inside the teethers foams when shaken, as if there is soap or other liquid inside. I'm not sure if it's safe for the baby. Next time I'm staying with Nuby teethers. They have never failed me so far.

375b036f-407f-4cba-af4f-e0cbac6caf9b
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

my baby chews them but seems to get frustrated and loses interest quickly with these

Posted on May 15, 2022

Nice quality but my baby didn’t care for them at all

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Good for my teething boy, the only complain is hard for my baby to hold it, need better shape design

Posted on May 15, 2022

Baby loves it. Soothing very well

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

love you can cool them

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Awesome quality. Stays cold for quite a bit.