KE

Oceans
Posted on Nov 6, 2021
Pretty good so far

I have only recently purchased this item and I have not been applying it on my eyes quite regularly as of yet. But I do think the product is high quality and feels soothing when applied on the skin surrounding my eyes. It does not generate any itchiness or redness. I have been having problems with dark circles owing to a stressful life recently and purchased this product on a recommendation from a friend. Waiting to notice results.

93f90cc5-0267-43af-b6e0-a2e3e2200c7e
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

this is the second time i order this amazing eye cream! i absolutely love it! gel type, and it fades my wrinkles around my eyes. i use it twice a day, morning and night. and it takes forever to finish!!! really good moisturizer!

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Love it very good and feels nice The size is great Love and easy to use Good quality Packed well and has a lot of benefits Has no scent

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This cream has a light texture, it is quickly absorbed and perfectly moisturizes the skin around the eyes. I recommend!

29898319-c237-4e4b-abe5-b4b173c11b5a
67ba904c-d526-4384-a732-832900d1e984
ba05cf44-4e34-48bd-9ecc-01e799496aad
Posted on Oct 21, 2021

This is great value. My eyes feel nicely moisturized. The packaging is good and easy to use. It smells nice too. It feels good and my under eyes stay refreshed. I’ll buy more. Recommended!

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

for eyes that get milia this is very hydrating and lightweight in love

3aeb54b1-fe3f-4714-bc38-9cf14927efb3
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Scent is normal. I use it everyday. Quality is perfect Size is normal for price Age appropriate Package is normal Reduces black circle

SuzyFaraj
Posted on May 13, 2022

l try many korean products. these is my favourite one cause of size and quality

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Perfect. I really liked this eye cream and my eyes really liked it back.