KE

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love this product. Small size of each pack, you can take it with you for travel. One pack is enough for me for 4 face washes. Easy in use: you just put some powder in one hand, making wet another hand with water and mix it like this. The quality i liked. It makes the job!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have normal to dry skin, and this cleanser does not strip my skin too much. It has a gritty feel upon application but gentle as well. My husband loves it too! Skin feels very clean but not stripped. Also very convenient for travel.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I bought these mainly for travel and it's a great cleanser, not drying or irritating. I get a few uses out of each pack.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Like that this powder is in sachets, easy to take with you on a travel. I’m using it 2 times a week for a deeper cleaning. Will repurchase again

Posted on Jul 21, 2021

I have acne-prone skin and sometimes need a bit softer peeling than usual. I haven't used it every day, but after each usage my skin feels very soft. Had a bit of an self-bronzer "incident" on my neck and it looked horrible. Tried this powder on it and it went off without even rubbing. So i guess it works very well, but you can't see the result at once.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

Just received it. Haven’t tried this yet. Will come back to comment properly once used.

37df052c-9904-4d13-a1cb-00ebb2bdeb3c
Posted on May 13, 2022

If you have acne/oil skin/combi skin, you shoud use it

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The powder with water gives very soft foam. Face after use is fresh and skin is radiant.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use this once a week. Cleans well and gentle on the skin

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I love it. Will be ordering again Skin feels so good after it