KE
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

1st time buying! When used, it leaves the skin feeling very smooth , it was packaged well and doesn’t have a scent! Update: I used it twice now, not back to back, example:use in a monday and then on Thursday! This product does the job, my skin is clearing up and I’m so happy,!journey to a flawless skin :)

825ef6fa-72bc-4e4e-84d2-d64b93f9aa08
Posted on Jan 23, 2023

What I love about this it has no scent. I used this on my exfoliating days, 2x a week in the evening only. It was AHA so when you used this in morning make sure to wear sunscreen. It has liquid to gel consistency, really lightweight on skin and absorbs easily. So far no irritation upon using it. I have acne prone skin and it helps fades my acne scars a little. Hope it really fade away in time. 🤘🏻

3a4ca9e8-e12c-4361-9def-328bb5e22257
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

First of all, I have a combination to dry skin. I use it twice a week for about 1 month with moisturizer. My skin is soft and clean, dark spot is lighter but causes irritation around my eyes. I would recommend it but don't use it around the eyes.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Since this toner has AHA, people with sensitive skin should be cautious in using it. However, I have to say that my sensitive skin doesnt feel like burning whenever I apply it. I am using two drops in my neck and 4 in my face. My skin absorbs this product really fast and I would recommend this to people with sensitive skin :)

Posted on May 28, 2022

It has 4% glycolic and 4% lactic acid which I find is much more suitable for dry and sensitive skin types, and this essence has a lot of soothing ingredients. This has worked so well for my skin! I have normal to dry skin, and this does not dry my face out like salicylic acid products do.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This was my first chemical exfoliant. I chose this since it’s supposed to be gentle and great for beginners. And it is! Made my skin so smooth. No stinging or redness or irritation. I have dry skin and use this once a week. Will bump that up to twice a week in the next month.

Posted on Dec 27, 2022

Let’s liquid, it’s more like a toner. A little harsh for my face, as I have very sensitive skin, but I use it on my body and it works amazing for hyperpigmentation, acne and rough skin. It doesn’t have a scent but it does smell of something I’m just not really sure what.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

It has a watery texture that is best used after cleansing. It does tingle for a few seconds but it makes my skin smooth after I let it sink in. It’s gentle enough for my sensitive skin but still be aware of possible irritation for those with very sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I bought this months back but only recently had the courage to use an exfoliating essence. I am on my second week, using this at night twice a week. So far, it has been good. No irritation on my very sensitive skin and i could see micro peeling especially in the areas with much hyperpigmentation.