KE
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I've been using these pills for several years. They are always my go-to during cutting season when I need some additional fat-burning support. After just 1 day of taking one pill, I wake up the next day with more energy and feeling leaner, without the jittery effects of most effective fat burners. I do work out 7 days a week and eat a whole-food, macro-conscious diet, so I cannot speak to the effectiveness when not coupled with an active lifestyle. The only con I've experienced is having trouble falling back to sleep when I wake up too early in the morning (sometimes this is a good thing because it gets me up and moving!). Also, they seem to become less effective after using them for more than 3 consecutive weeks. I typically take a few weeks off at that point and save them for my next occasion that I want to lean out for. Overall, excellent product that has worked well for me and does not make me feel like I'm putting scary chemicals in my body like the old days of OxyElitePro and HydroxyCut.

I'm 55 years old and eat pretty much what I want, and as long as I take 2 of these a day, I don't gain weight. If they are out of stock, and I have to wait a couple of weeks for them, the pounds creep back on. Great for women during and after menopause, I think because or metabolism slows down. These Irwin Triple Tea Fat Burner capsules work

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Very good quality and results. I will recommend for sure to everybody who wants to loose weight, it help so much. I’m using for long time now and it is great product. Even my husband liked so much. And the size is very good have lots of benefits, the dosage of the pills is like to take 2 per day.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love this product given the ingredients are natural. I use this every morning and pair it with other products from the same company. I find the dosage a little high for myself because of the caffeine so i only use in the morning time. There's no after taste and is easy to swallow, not too large in size. would reccomend!

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Best in the series!!! 1 pill Replaces 2 cups of coffee. I was energized even more without any side effect (stomachache) and was very productive during the whole day. Probably should not take 4 hours before sleep (you won’t be able to sleep). Not sure about burning fat as it is just first day that i took it but it gives energy to do workout which will eventually bring to losing weight

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I use it in conjunction with a balanced diet and exercises. Naturally high in caffeine, green tea is a good and natural fat burner, and gives you a lot of energy if taken 30 mins prior to physical activity. Do not expect a miracle if you don't lead a healthy and active life, but as a supplement, I highly recommend it!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I really like products of this brand. This one does give an energy kick and help with appetite a little bit. I wouldn’t suggest to take it in evenings. It’s like drinking a strong coffee) and don’t expect magic if u lay of sofa all day eating snacks )

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

The package came in good condition. Take it every morning before breakfast. No bad side effect so far. Quality and size are good. Nothing to complain so far. I think, now i sweat more when exercise, and feel fresher. I think need more time to get the more benefit.

9fa1a6d9-196d-491a-9dc0-0f432f89d420
Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have used this product for many years and it definitely helps with controlling hunger and I feel full without having to eat the whole meal. Definitely assists with weight control.

Posted on May 21, 2022

Well I am not really a fan of drinking supplements but this one is a keeper. I have more energy in the morning now and my goal weight has been reached with help of exercise and this supplement. I'll buy more once I ran out of stocks.